3/31/11

Care bear birthday party ideas

Are you sick of the care bear and rainbow stuff yet??
I promise...this is the last day of it!!

It was just so much fun!!

This is the table decorations!
For the center piece, I used different colored wrapping paper, and then used the party favors to hold the balloons down.

More decorations...

For the food, we served a rainbow fruit pizza, rainbow jello, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...I know...fancy!!!

The fruit pizza...one of my all time favorites!! It is sooo good!!
For the party favors, I did care bear stickers, teddy grahams, skittles, rainbow pull-a-part licorice, and more random colored candy!


All the kids enjoying some dinner!


The birthday girl!

After dinner, we painted their faces!

Then we did a care bear game, of pin the rainbow on the care bear's tummy.


It was a really fun party!

3 comments :

  1. So FUN! What a great idea. I bet your kids think you're the best mom EVER for such fun parties!!! Great job :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Trina! You are such an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely looks like one! Happy birthday to the little gorgeous one. Decoration is so very important. I don’t like birthdays without a theme. I will turn 21 this year and I have booked one of the event venues for my birthday celebration but I still want to have a good themed decoration for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...