4/28/11

More freezer meals!!!

I hope that you are enjoying doing freezer meals!
This time wasn't quite as bad...maybe a little better planning!

I promise I will get back to crafts soon! Just think of how much more time I can spend crafting now with all these wonderful meals in my freezer!!! :)



These are chicken enchiladas
My personal favorite! I smother them in green enchilada sauce and cheese!!

This is an awesome recipe! We love it!


Garlic Ranch Chicken
This is such a good recipe and so quick and easy!!

Tater tot casserole


This is my own recipe

Tater tot casserole
1 lb. hamburger (browned and add taco seasoning)
1 can corn
1 can Nacho Cheese (add a little milk)
1 bag tater tots
cheddar cheese

Mix first 3 ingredients and spread in a 9x13 dish
Spread your tater tots over the top
Sprinkle cheese over the tots

Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 min or until the tater tots are nice and crispy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...